Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
This opportunity is part of the Center for Creativity’s winter 2019 transformED professional development series.
School leaders attending this workshop will learn how to automate common daily tasks and work more efficiently with various web tools and applications. The session will be hands-on and scenario-based, allowing participants the opportunity to experience the applications in situations typical to daily work.
Participants will work with tools on laptops and smartphones that can:
- promote collaboration
- increase communication with school community without increasing workload
- provide meaningful feedback on teacher lesson plans
- build consensus and community for school initiatives
- model use of digital tools for your staff
- manage your personal productivity and efficiency
This session will be best experienced with both a laptop and a smartphone.