Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
We’re so excited you’re applying to the GripTape Learning Challenge! We know young people have learning interests they want to design and pursue, and we can’t wait to hear about yours!
You can submit your answers to the four main application questions as a poem, video, song, essay, presentation, voice recording, camera or phone video recording, written on the online application — or something else! It’s totally up to you.
You’ll also need to fill out all the required fields at the beginning of the form.
The application closes on November 18, 2018 and submissions are reviewed on a rolling basis so it’s best to apply early.
- Youth are completely in charge of deciding what topic or skills you explore and how you do it.
- Learning doesn’t depend on school, so youth can do this on your own outside of class time.
- No more than 1/3 of youth time in the Challenge is spent in adult-led experiences like classes, camp, or study abroad programs.
- Youth can use grant to complete challenge in 10 weeks.
- Youth must be between 15 and 19 years old.
- Youth live or go to school in the U.S.