Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
Can you rally a global revolution through the sheer force of your personality, passion, and energy? Do you want to shake up the status quo by revolutionizing education? Are you and out of the box thinker that is looking to use your marketing knowledge to push boundaries and experiment with strategy?
At Expii, we have built a platform that is poised to disrupt the current state of education. Expii, not only embraces collaboration, but also harnesses the power of crowdsourcing the diverse knowledge of the people. Our innovative product will change the way educational content is created and exchanged worldwide. We have refined the concept, we are building the content, and need to spread the word the educational revolution.
We’re seeking a Marketing Manager to help us grow, expand, and reach a wide audience. This role would help identify and build an engaged and diverse audience, spanning from students to teachers, and even to people who haven’t yet realized they love lifelong learning.
We are a small and highly collaborative team and are looking for a team member who believes that they can move mountains, who thrives when presented with a challenge, who want to put their mark on a company that is ready to launch.
- Work in team environment to brainstorm marketing strategies
- Take point on turning marketing strategies into projects with clear goals and tasks
- Execute on those tasks
- Analyze all marketing initiatives for success or opportunities to improve
- Connect with and understand the needs of a diverse high school aged audience
- Create content for and manage all social media channels
- Email marketing strategy and execution
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Assist in building a brand voice and personality
- Understanding of SEO and advisement on how to optimize text within Expii including link building
- Consumer insight through online resources, user tests, and focus group administration
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Experience in devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Ability to adjust strategy on the fly, if we learn something is not working
- Ability to look at campaign results and advise what steps need to be taken to improve
- Passion for being out in the field with those we are trying to reach
- Ability to develop strong contacts in several industries
- Outside-the-box creativity
- Communication and leadership
- Experience in print, online, social media, TV, radio, podcast, and guerilla marketing practices
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Fimilary with or willingness to self-learn MixPanel
ESSENTIAL BROADER SKILLS
- Grit, positive attitude, and enthusiasm
- Creativity and intellectual curiosity
- Energized by collaboration
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in completing projects on short notice
- Ability to motivate and inspire others
- Envision big picture goals and identify the steps needed to achieve them