Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
Auberle is a nationally recognized, award winning human service organization that serves thousands of children and families each year. For more than 60 years we have helped troubled children and their families heal themselves. Auberle is a dynamic agency dedicated to delivering excellent care to children, families, and the community that is rooted in trauma-informed practices.
The Employment Institute at Auberle exists to ensure that at-risk individuals have the opportunity to obtain job skills, work ethic and training that leads to a career path. The Employment Institute is a comprehensive workforce development program that defines success as obtaining and maintaining real jobs and viable career paths in in-demand industries. We are seeking an Independent Contractor to deliver Digital Skills Training for Young Adults.
The Independent Contractor must be knowledgeable in the following areas: Tech Support Fundamentals, Computer Networking, Operating Systems, Systems Admin and IT Infrastructure, Automation and Cyber-Security. Independent Contractor must successfully deliver the following criteria:
- Delivers a variety of digital literacy skills that meet Partner4Work’s requirements
- Provides in-person instruction to participants 8-10 hours per week
- Assesses and teaches participants how operate computer software based on their levels of computer competency
- Sets appropriate career/education goals for participants
- Provides feedback and monitors participants progress
- Provides and maintains a positive, inclusive classroom culture for a diverse group of participants
- Participants successfully completed the Digital Skills Training Program
The individual must have experience in working with young adults and at-risk individuals. Must be 21 years of age or older and required to apply for Act 33/34 clearances (criminal and child abuse) as well as FBI clearance. Interested individuals may contact Abby Wolensky, Deputy Director of the Employment Institute, at 412-673-5856 ext. 1317 or email@example.com.