Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
The Coordinator of Learning and Community Engagement supports the work of the Learning and Community Engagement Department and assists in production, promotion, and evaluation details associated with Schooltime, Tiny Tots, Audience of the Future, Side-By-Sides, Fiddlesticks, Sensory Friendly, Service Exchange, Community Engagement, and other programs. This position provides event as well as administrative support for the Department.
Learning and Community Program Responsibilities
- Provide support for the planning, implementation, and follow-up of all Learning and
Community Engagement Programs. Maintain the databases for the Schooltime and Tiny
Tots Concerts, Side-By-Side events, Audience of the Future, Community Engagement, and
- Manage communication with schools, including, customer service inquiries, reservations,
photo releases, confirmations, and messaging for future activities.
- Serve as front of house coordinator at Schooltime and Tiny Tots Concerts, coordinating with
ushers and event supervisor.
- With Manager, coordinate volunteers for Fiddlesticks, Tiny Tots, Schooltime, Community
Engagement, and Sensory Friendly programs.
- Create reports for historical documentation.
- Collect, analyze, and compile reports for program evaluations and year-end assessments.
- Collect and compile musician exchange services pre- and post-event details including
logistical information, evaluations, credits, photos, etc., for Learning and Community