Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
Through artist residencies, the PCA’s Arts in Education (AIE) program enables artists to help others explore and develop their creativity and artistic skills in a variety of educational, community and institutional settings.
To apply, download the 2018-2019 guidelines for Teacher and Artist Partnerships and Long-Term Residencies. Read the guidelines in their entirety, then log into the Electronic Single Application (ESA) to submit your application.
- Join the Webex meeting: https://copa.webex.com/copa/j.php?MTID=m0aefd1756b64a56dde02d7c0f53bc5a2
- Meeting number (access code): 316 832 271
- Meeting password: JMwbQP@3
- Join the Webex meeting: https://copa.webex.com/copa/j.php?MTID=m733d55fd84dee76e4ca192ce529b5bca
- Meeting number (access code): 312 794 996
- Meeting password: JYX9AXd*