Past Event or Opportunity
This opportunity has concluded. This page’s content may be out-of-date.
Greater Valley Community Services in North Braddock, which works to strengthen and preserve families, is looking for a college graduate to organize its data and systems in an entry level position.
Title: Data Collections / Data Entry / Data Analysis
Based at: GVCS All programs
Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and client
information in order to measure performance and outcomes.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Tracks all client intake
- Distributes and collects Pre-Post surveys
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting
information; establishing entry priorities
- Processes documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving
discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents
to facilitator for resolution
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program
techniques and procedures
- Verifies entered youth data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or
reentering data; purging files to eliminate duplication of data
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting
- Maintains youth confidence and protects operations by keeping
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
Data Entry Skills and Qualifications:
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Decision Making
- Analyzing Information
- Results Driven
- Energy Level
Interested candidates can contact: