LRNG | Pittsburgh is a website where young people can find free and low-cost learning experiences they can participate in on the web, on their phone, in their neighborhood, and across the city.
In 2016, Pittsburgh was one of just 12 U.S. cities to launch its own city portal where young people can discover all the learning opportunities their community offers.
Check it out at lrng.org/pittsburgh.
The summer’s winding down and it’s time to reflect! Summer 2016 badging partners are invited to join us for this year’s End-of-Summer Meet-Up at Sprout’s office in Garfield on Wednesday, August 31st. Sign up here: https://lrngpittsburghmeetup.eventbrite.com
Interested in using LRNG to publish your programs and issue digital badges? Contact Tricia Monticello Kievlan at The Sprout Fund to learn more.
Local Program Partner Resources
Sprout has prepared a set of materials for you to use to support your use of LRNG.
- Design Library: Logos you can use to indicate your participation in LRNG | Pittsburgh.
- Language Library: Sample text you can use for communicating with the public, including parents and families of the youth you serve.
- Printed Flyer: A simple half-sheet flyer you can print in-house and distribute to introduce the youth you serve and their families to the LRNG platform.
- Program Affiliation: Guidance on how to describe your participation in LRNG | Pittsburgh.
- Swag: We’ve got plenty of buttons, stickers, and promotional cards! Let us know what you want by completing the Swag Request Form.