The Opportunity Education team is small, collaborative, driven, and dedicated to the organization’s bold goals for innovative education globally. Qualified candidates will:
- Have a PhD in learning sciences or a related field or a Master’s degree and 3-5 years of experience relevant to education.
- Have 3+ years experience designing and conducting original mixed-methods research or evaluations.
- Have experience designing and implementing educational programs or technologies.
- Specialize in 21st century skills and design of innovative assessments.
- Be eager to seek out and summarize existing research and related educational programs and evaluate the practices and learning outcomes of NGL users.
- Be respectful, thoughtful and curious.
- Be able to travel to the DC-area every three months.
- Work well remotely, as well as communicate often with a small, collaborative team.
- Be comfortable with and committed to working in a non-academic research setting.
Opportunity Education strongly prefers that candidates be located in Pittsburgh, PA, but we will consider well-qualified applicants in Omaha, NE and the San Francisco/Bay Area.