The Opportunity Education team is small, collaborative, driven, and dedicated to the organization’s bold goals for innovative education globally. Qualified candidates will:
- Preferably be a graduate student in learning sciences or related field with at least 1 year experience collecting and analyzing qualitative data.
- Be eager to seek out and summarize existing research and related educational programs and evaluate the practices and learning outcomes of students using our methodology, curriculum and apps.
- Have basic statistics knowledge and experience using Excel, SPSS, or similar software to provide descriptives and run correlation tests.
- Be respectful, thoughtful, curious, and genuinely interested in how people think and learn.
- Be able to travel to the DC-area every three months.
- Work well remotely, as well as communicate often with a small, collaborative team.
Opportunity Education strongly prefers that candidates be located in Pittsburgh, PA as this is where the Research and Evaluation Team lives and works.