The Fox Chapel Area School District is thrilled to announce the launch of FCASD STEAM Summer Camps! As we infuse Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics into our students’ academic lives during the school year, it is clear that the level of engagement is worthy of some summer time fun! The base cost of camps is $225 per camper for the entire week (June 19- June 23). Camps that require additional admission fees to field trip destinations are priced to reflect the admission fees. Please register early as our camps are limited to 16 students per session.
Donations are fully tax deductible and will help make students who receive free and reduced lunch take part in the FCASD STEAM Summer Camp at a reduced or totally waived fee! Donations may be made from $25 and up. The first $1000 of donations will be matched. Thank you!
- Students will arrive between 8 and 8:15am at Hartwood Elementary.
- Students will pack lunches.
- Pick up will occur promptly at 3pm.
- During the afternoon of Friday June 23 family members are encouraged to join us from 1-3 for camp open house where students will demonstrate and display their camp projects.
- Scholarships are available on a first-come first-serve basis for those who receive free and reduced lunch. Please email email@example.com ON or AFTER Thursday March 2, at 10am to secure a scholarship slot.