The Wilkinsburg Community Development Corporation (WCDC) is pleased to have funding available for groups and organizations within Wilkinsburg that support the academic and civic endeavors of our youth. The WCDC Youth & Education Initiative has $3,000 available, which may be awarded in its entirety or in smaller amounts depending on the number of applicants and the quality of the applications.
Interested applicants should complete the appliaction form, attach all required materials, and return it to the WCDC Office, 1001 Wood Street, by 4 p.m. on Friday, May 5, 2017. Applications may also be emailed to email@example.com. All projects must be completed by August 31, 2017. Awardees will be notified by May 19, 2017.
- Detail the number of Wilkinsburg youth that will be served
- Serve low to moderate income youth or census tracts
- Describe partners involved in project
- Support the mission of the WCDC
- Show impact through photos, quotes/testimonials, news coverage, and a final report to the WCDC